1. Christ is the Prince of Peace (Isaiah 9:6-7).
Isaiah 9:6-7King James Version (KJV)
For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
2. Christ’s disciples were killed for their faith (Acts 12:2; 2 Timothy 4:7).
And he killed James the brother of John with the sword.
2 Timothy 4:7King James Version (KJV)
7 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
3. Christ forgave and converted the chief persecutor (1 Timothy 1:13-15).
1 Timothy 1:13-15King James Version (KJV)
13 Who was before a blasphemer, and a persecutor, and injurious: but I obtained mercy, because I did it ignorantly in unbelief.
14 And the grace of our Lord was exceeding abundant with faith and love which is in Christ Jesus.
15 This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.
4. Christ was the giver of life (John 10:27-28).
John 10:27-28King James Version (KJV)
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
5. Christ murdered none but saved many (compare John 12:48).
John 12:48King James Version (KJV)
48 He that rejecteth me, and receiveth not my words, hath one that judgeth him: the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
6. Christ’s aim was voluntary CONVERSION (Acts 3:19).
Acts 3:19King James Version (KJV)
19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.
7. Christ preached FAITH (John 6:29,35).
John 6:29King James Version (KJV)
29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.
John 6:35King James Version (KJV)
35 And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
8.Christ is a DELIVERER (Col. 1:13; 1 Thessalonians 1:10).
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
1 Thessalonians 1:10King James Version (KJV)
10 And to wait for his Son from heaven, whom he raised from the dead, even Jesus, which delivered us from the wrath to come.
9. Christ conquered his enemies with another kind of sword, the sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God (Hebrews 4:12; Acts 2:37).
Hebrews 4:12King James Version (KJV)
12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Acts 2:37King James Version (KJV)
37 Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?
10. Christ said, “Believe and live!” (John 6:47; 11:25-26).
John 6:47King James Version (KJV)
47 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.
John 11:25-26King James Version (KJV)
25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
11. Christ shed His own blood for the salvation of many (Ephesians 1:7).
Ephesians 1:7King James Version (KJV)
7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
12.Christ prayed “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do” (Luke 23:34).
Luke 23:34King James Version (KJV)
34 Then said Jesus, Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do. And they parted his raiment, and cast lots.
13. Christ achieved a holy victory on Calvary’s cross (Colossians 2:14-15) and His followers share in that victory (John 16:33).
John 16:33King James Version (KJV)
33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.
14. Christ constrained people by love (2 Corinthians 5:14). Modern terrorists derive their inspiration from M0hammad and carry out their despicable atrocities in the name of his god; Christians derive their inspiration from the One who said, “Blessed are the peacemakers” (Matthew 5:9).
Modern day disciples of Christ are deeply grieved at past atrocities carried out by those who were “Christians” in name only (the Crusades, the Spanish Inquisition, etc.).
2 Corinthians 5:14King James Version (KJV)
14 For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15. Many Christians are peaceful and peace-loving because they do strictly follow the teachings of their Founder (Romans 12:17-21).
Romans 12:17-21King James Version (KJV)
17 Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
18 If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men.
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
20 Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.
21 Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.
16. The Bible is authoritative in many languages around the world, for God knows all things and can inspire His Word in more than one language.
17. the Apostle commanded the Lord’s Church to sing. (Matthew 26:30, Ephesians 5:19, Colossians 3:16)
Matthew 26:30King James Version (KJV)
30 And when they had sung an hymn, they went out into the mount of Olives.
Ephesians 5:19King James Version (KJV)
19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;
18. The Bible requires that a leader in the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ must be above reproach, and when this is not true, Christians demand such a fallen leader be removed from leadership. (1 Timothy 3:1-7, 5:19-20)
1 Timothy 3:1-7King James Version (KJV)
3 This is a true saying, if a man desire the office of a bishop, he desireth a good work.
2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
3 Not given to wine, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre; but patient, not a brawler, not covetous;
4 One that ruleth well his own house, having his children in subjection with all gravity;
5 (For if a man know not how to rule his own house, how shall he take care of the church of God?)
6 Not a novice, lest being lifted up with pride he fall into the condemnation of the devil.
7 Moreover he must have a good report of them which are without; lest he fall into reproach and the snare of the devil.
1 Timothy 5:19-20King James Version (KJV)
19 Against an elder receive not an accusation, but before two or three witnesses.
20 Them that sin rebuke before all, that others also may fear.
19. The Bible calls on the Christian to submit to the total change of his life by the Spirit of God– NO area of life and thought is the choice of the follower. (Romans 12:1-2)
Romans 12:1-2King James Version (KJV)
12 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.
20. The Bible believing Christian looks forward to being with Jesus Christ and is delighted with that. (2 Corinthians 5:8)
2 Corinthians 5:8King James Version (KJV)
8 We are confident, I say, and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
21. The Bible teaches that a husband is to love his wife and be willing to die for her. (Ephesians 5:25)
Ephesians 5:25King James Version (KJV)
25 Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;
22. if My kingdom were of this world, then would My servants fight . . .but now is My kingdom not from here” (John 18:36)
John 18:36King James Version (KJV)
36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.
23. Christ ordered that the gospel be preached “to the Jew first” (Romans 1:16).
Romans 1:16King James Version (KJV)
16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
24. The Bible says, “we wrestle not against flesh and blood” and “the weapons of our warfare are not carnal” (Ephesians 6:12; 2 Corinthians 10:4).
Ephesians 6:12King James Version (KJV)
12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
25. Christ said, “Preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15).
Mark 16:15King James Version (KJV)
15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.
26. God inspires His terror into the hearts of believers (Isaiah 8:13).
Isaiah 8:13King James Version (KJV)
13 Sanctify the Lord of hosts himself; and let him be your fear, and let him be your dread.
27. The Bible is a missionary manual to spread the gospel of peace to all the world (Romans 10:15).
Romans 10:15King James Version (KJV)
15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!
28. Christ’s mission was to conquer sin’s penalty and power by substitutionary atonement (2 Corinthians 5:21; 1 Peter 3:18).
2 Corinthians 5:21King James Version (KJV)
21 For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
1 Peter 3:18King James Version (KJV)
18 For Christ also hath once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust, that he might bring us to God, being put to death in the flesh, but quickened by the Spirit:
29. Christ pronounced M0hammad to be a false prophet (John 10:10; Matthew 24:11).
John 10:10King James Version (KJV)
10 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
Matthew 24:11King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
30. Christ claimed that He was God (John 10:30-31; John 8:58-59; John 5:18; John 14:9).
John 10:30-31King James Version (KJV)
30 I and my Father are one.
31 Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
John 8:58-59King James Version (KJV)
58 Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I am.
59 Then took they up stones to cast at him: but Jesus hid himself, and went out of the temple, going through the midst of them, and so passed by.
John 5:18King James Version (KJV)
18 Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God.
John 14:9King James Version (KJV)
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Show us the Father?
31. Jesus Christ is the center of all Christian worship and fellowship, for He is “in the midst” where his saints meet anywhere on earth. (Matthew 18:20, John 4:22-23)
Matthew 18:20King James Version (KJV)
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.
John 4:22-23King James Version (KJV)
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
32. Christ’s tomb: EMPTY! He is our Living Christ.
33. The Faith offered by Jesus Christ is for “whosoever will” to receive, and all men are permitted to reject it. (Revelation 22:17, John 3:16)
Revelation 22:17King James Version (KJV)
17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
John 3:16King James Version (KJV)
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
34. Those who leave the true Church of Jesus Christ are allowed to do so with no revenge.
35. The true Bible believer is loyal to Jesus Christ purely out of love. 1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 19 We love him, because he first loved us.
36. He is the saviour, he loves you and wants to save you today.
“Dear God, I grieve that I have sinned against You. As a sinner, I’m worthy of death in hell. But I believe You sent Your Son, Jesus, to die on the cross for sin and rise from the dead in victory. I now turn from following my own sinful desires and from trying to reach heaven through my own works. I trust in the Lord Jesus alone as my Savior from sin. I love You, Lord, and submit myself to follow You by Your Word, the Bible. Amen!”